The Bayer Megaflex joint supplement for dogs and cats in the 100gm pack is an excellent product to maintain the cartilage, tendons and ligaments for all your pets. This supplement works for both young and older dogs. It helps to repair the wear and tear incurred in the cartilage and tendons of older animals and facilitates strengthening of joint for all younger animals.
The supplement is excellent in case your dog and cat has gone through extreme stress and strain that can be caused because of various reasons such as strenuous exercise or participating in shows. This can also be given in cases where your pet has gone through some fracture and associate surgical operations. There are a lot of dogs and cats that develop arthritis in their middle age and the Bayer joint supplement in 100gm helps to maintain the strength of their joints. This will also resolve all issues associated with degeneration of cartilage or any formation of bones in the joint margins.
- Useful to strengthen joints
- Maintains cartilage, tendons and ligaments
- Useful for both young and older dogs and cats
- Help to all arthritis related issues
- Quantity –100 gm
- Form – Powder
- Ingredients – Vegetable oils and ancillary vegetable products
- Nutritional Value – crude ash 3.5%, crude fibre < 0.4%, crude fat 2.1%, crude protien 9.9%
- Additives – per kg – Vitamin E 10.000 mg
- Recommended Dosage –
- Dogs – Upto 10 kg 4 g daily, From 10 -20 kg 6 g daily, Above 20 kg 8 g daily
- Cats – Upto 5 kg 2 g daily, Above 5 kg 4 g daily
- Note – Consult your vet for correct dosage
- Storage – Store in cool dry place
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.