Benefits of Savavet Metaflam Oral Suspension
- It is a non-steroid anti-inflammatory drug
- It is formulated to make less severe inflammation and pain in dogs suffering from soft tissue injuries and musculoskeletal disorders
- Suitable for adult dogs and puppies over 6 weeks of age
- The suspension relieves the symptoms of the named conditions, the single use of this treatment does not cure any of them.
Consider Savavet Metaflam Oral Suspension only with a vet prescription.
The dosage of Savavet Metaflam Oral Suspension is dependent on the idle weight of the pet.
For the better dosage understanding of savavet metaflam oral suspension, use under vet directions
How to use Savavet Metaflam Oral Suspension:
- Mixed with the dog’s food or directly into the mouth (for big dogs only).
- Shake well before use.
- Use the dropper that comes with medicine to give to your dog.
- After the observation of initial doses, dose & course duration are adjusted by the vet to suit dog needs.
- Not to be used for your dog more than 10 days.
- If the dog still suffers from pain/inflammation after the daily dose was administered, another NSAID must be considered by your veterinarian.
- Not suitable for dogs under 6 weeks of age.
- Room Temperature between 15 – 25 degrees C
- Keep away from excess moisture & heat.
- Split away the unused medicine after the expiration date.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.